– Price: $105Buy Now
– Lifetime access to this training package including updates for a one-time purchase price
– Price: $250Buy Now
– Select three training packages from our collection. We will email you to determine the training packages that you want in this bundle.
– You will gain lifetime access to the training packages you select in this custom bundle for a one-time purchase price.e
– Price: $379Buy Now
– Select five training packages from our collection. We will email you to determine the training packages that you want in this bundle.
– You will gain lifetime access to the training packages you select in this custom bundle for a one-time purchase price.
This video series is applicable for learning about the FirePOWER 6.X services on the ASA. To learn about configuring general features on the ASA itself such as NAT, VPN, to Dynamic Routing check out our Cisco ASA Training Series.
Do you want to learn how to block certain applications like BitTorrent, Remote Desktop, to FTP? Do you want to learn how to decrypt a secure web page a user may access to inspect it further? Do you want to learn how to block certain files uploaded towards the Internet? Do you want to setup your firewall to dynamic block access to networks that have a bad reputation? In this video series you will learn how to do many of these things and much more.
The Cisco ASA 5500-X with FirePOWER services is a Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) that is focused on deep level inspection to dynamic security protection for your trusted networks. We have a range of basic to advanced topics that will show you how to deploy NGFW services on the Cisco ASA with FirePOWER services step-by-step in a simple and practical implementation. Many of these topics will be shown using the ASDM java application.
Below are some of the video topics that are available and what topics are already being scheduled to be released soon:
Video Series: ~8 hours (462 minutes)
- Overview and Design
- Initial Access and FirePOWER Initialization
- Enabling SSH Access
- Caveat for ASDM and Managing Interfaces
- Patching and Software Upgrade
- Testing Internet Access without Security
- FirePOWER Access Policy Components
- Security Zones
- Filtering based on Networks
- Creating Individual Objects and Groups
- Understanding FirePOWER Reporting
- Real-Time Eventing & Logs
- Filtering based on Ports
- SSL Decryption
- Filtering based on Web URLs
- Filtering based on Applications
- File Blocking
- Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
- Security Intelligence
- Inbound Firewall Rules on FirePOWER module
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IPS)
- Filtering based on Identity using Passive Authentication
Videos Series: ~8 hours (462 minutes)
Michel has spent the last 18 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 15-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. He has published the “Network Design Cookbook” and a science fiction novel called “The Dark End”. He has also published various iOS applications (virtual Network Engineer, Circlefalls) that can be found on Apple’s iOS App Store. Other software development experience includes python and SDN. Currently, Michel is the owner, Chief Network Architect and Lead Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.