– Price: $89Buy Now
– Lifetime access to this training package including updates for a one-time purchase price
The video labs in this series is applicable for ISE versions 1.X to 2.X environments.
Do you want to learn how to apply a specific security policy for a user based on their Active Directory group? Do you want to learn how to apply a security policy based on the endpoint a user may be using? Do you want guest users to be redirected to a web portal to gain temporary restricted access on your network? In this video series you will learn how to do many of these things and much more.
You will learn how to deploy Cisco TrustSec (CTS) and the Identity Service Engine (ISE) to provide identity-aware access control on your network. This means enforcing a specific security/firewall policy based on the actual identity of the user in your environment. We have a range of basic to advanced topics that will show you how to deploy CTS and the ISE security appliance step-by-step in a simple and practical implementation.
Below are some of the video topics that are available and what topics are already being scheduled to be released soon:
Videos Series: ~3 hours (~203 minutes)
- Overview and Design
- ISE Appliance Installation
- ISE Post Setup
- Network Groups and Network Devices
- Cisco Catalyst Switch Configuration
- Identity Endpoints and Groups
- Downloadable ACLs (DACLs)
- Authorization Profiles
- Cisco TrustSec using MAC Address Bypass (MAB)
- External Identity Group using Active Directory
- Cisco TrustSec using 802.1X
- Viewing Authentication Log Sessions
- Cisco TrustSec using Web Authentication (Guest Services) in ISE 1.X
- Profiling for Cisco IP Phones
- Cisco TrustSec using Web Authentication (Guest Services) in ISE 2.X
Videos Series (MP4) | ~3 hours (~203 minutes)
Michel has spent the last 18 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 15-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. He has published the “Network Design Cookbook” and a science fiction novel called “The Dark End”. He has also published various iOS applications (virtual Network Engineer, Circlefalls) that can be found on Apple’s iOS App Store. Other software development experience includes python and SDN. Currently, Michel is the owner, Chief Network Architect and Lead Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.