We have added additional video configuration topics to the HPE Networking Training Series. The new video updates include:
- Using LLDP for device discovery
- Implementing NTP for time services
- Implementing Logging and sending logs to an external Syslog server.
- And we will show you how to implement several Layer-2 Switching Best Practices.
- Rate Limiting
- Using Voice
- Flow Control and Jumbo Frames
- OSPF Routing
- Port Channel (LAG) using LACP
You can get more details at: http://www.routehub.net/hpe
RouteHub Group, LLC