– Price: $25Buy Now
– Lifetime access to this training package including updates for a one-time purchase price
VRF-lite is a scaled down version of MPLS that can be run on Catalyst 6500 (Supervisor 32 , Supervisor 720), Catalyst 3750 Series, Cisco ISR Series,and more. VRF-lite is used to create separate routing domains (or virtual routing) on the same hardware infrastructure.
This training workbook will provide the following:
- Learn the concepts of VRF-lite that matter in terms of the components and protocols involved.
- Learn how to design VRF-lite as a solution with practical steps, considerations, and tools.
- Learn how to configure VRF-lite with best practices and get operational step-by-step configuration.
- Learn how to monitor, troubleshoot, and confirm the operational state of VRF-lite in your configured network.
This is what we call C.D.C.M (Concepts, Design, Configuration, Monitor), important for network engineers and consultants to know how to manage a network in real time.
Workbook Solution (PDF), Network Diagrams
Below are the topics included in this training package:
- VPN and Routing Forwarding (VRF)
- OSPF and EIGRP Routing
- LAN Switching: VLAN and 802.1Q
- Layer 2/Transparent Firewall Configuration using Cisco ASA/PIX
- Step-by-Step Configuration
- Monitoring and Testing
- Full Working Configuration Files
Michel has spent the last 18 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 15-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. He has published the “Network Design Cookbook” and a science fiction novel called “The Dark End”. He has also published various iOS applications (virtual Network Engineer, Circlefalls) that can be found on Apple’s iOS App Store. Other software development experience includes python and SDN. Currently, Michel is the owner, Chief Network Architect and Lead Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.