– Price: $25Buy Now
– Lifetime access to this training package including updates for a one-time purchase price
VRF-lite is a scaled down version of MPLS that can be run on Catalyst 6500 (Supervisor 32 , Supervisor 720), Catalyst 3750 Series, Cisco ISR Series,and more. VRF-lite is used to create separate routing domains (or virtual routing) on the same hardware infrastructure. This training workbook will provide the following:
- Learn the concepts of VRF-lite that matter in terms of the components and protocols involved.
- Learn how to design VRF-lite as a solution with practical steps, considerations, and tools.
- Learn how to configure VRF-lite with best practices and get operational step-by-step configuration.
- Learn how to monitor, troubleshoot, and confirm the operational state of VRF-lite in your configured network.
Workbook Solution (PDF), Network Diagrams
Below are the topics included in this training package:
- VPN and Routing Forwarding (VRF)
- OSPF and EIGRP Routing
- LAN Switching: VLAN and 802.1Q
- Layer 2/Transparent Firewall Configuration using Cisco ASA/PIX
- Step-by-Step Configuration
- Monitoring and Testing
- Full Working Configuration Files
Michel Thomatis has spent the last 15 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 10-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. Currently, Michel is the owner and Chief Network Architect and Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.