– Price: $75 ($99)Buy Now
– Lifetime access to this training package including updates for a one-time purchase price
Video Series (MP4): 3.5 hours
What you will learn in this video series is how to deploy an enterprise solution along with various advanced services. The purpose of this series is less with discussing the concepts and more with deploying a practical network solution from start to finish, step-by-step. This is ideal for network engineers and consultants who are looking for quick solutions to implement in short time.
The solution taught in this series is commonly used today for Medium and Large sized networks with high availability requirements. Our solution will involve several redundancy elements from HSRP, OSPF and BGP Routing while considering best practices.
Within this solution deployment, you will learn how to setup the following:
- Basic Configuration and Interfaces
- Using Redundant Core Switches
- VLAN (L2), SVI (L3), VTP, 802.1Q Trunking, STP
- Port Assignment
- HSRP for Default Gateway Redundancy
- OSPF Routing
- DHCP Forwarding
- BGP Routing
- Using Redundant BGP Routers and Service Providers
- Inbound and Outbound Route Filtering
- Outbound Routing using Local Preference
- Inbound Routing using AS Path Prepending
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Failover Testing for Switching, HSRP, OSPF, and BGP
In this series we will first discuss the details for what we will deploy and then we will setup the solution design step-by-step. Finally, we will do a lot of failover testing for switching, HSRP and routing to ensure everything is working correctly.
Base Network Design
Network Design with Switching
Network Design with Routing (OSPF and BGP)
Michel has spent the last 18 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 15-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. He has published the “Network Design Cookbook” and a science fiction novel called “The Dark End”. He has also published various iOS applications (virtual Network Engineer, Circlefalls) that can be found on Apple’s iOS App Store. Other software development experience includes python and SDN. Currently, Michel is the owner, Chief Network Architect and Lead Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.