– Price: $45Buy Now
– Lifetime access to this training package including updates for a one-time purchase price
Video Length: 75 minutes
Resources: Configuration, Diagram and Presentation Files
In this solution/technology video, we will show you how to deploy a scalable service provider L3 WAN called Unified MPLS. In a traditional MPLS, it wasn’t very scalable creating large routing tables for many of the MPLS routers. Unified MPLS is considered really as next-generation MPLS for service provider networks which is very scalable supporting a large number of P and PE routers.
Our Unified MPLS topology in this series will consist of a hierarchical MPLS network with two distribution blocks connected into an MPLS core. We will provision one customer that will be connected into this L3 WAN MPLS cloud. The customer will have two sites connected to this L3 WAN cloud and will require communication to exist between them.
The objectives in these videos will be the following:
- First, we will discuss the concepts of Unified MPLS, what it is, and what we will configure step-by-step
- We will begin our configuration by completing the general configuration on all MPLS routers
- Next, we will configure IGP routing in the MPLS Core and Distribution blocks
- We will configure MPLS and label switching
- We will configure BGP and VRF in the topology
- We will configure the CE devices that will connect into the Unified MPLS cloud
- And we will monitor and confirm that everything is working as expected
You will also get the full configuration files for all routers configured in the topology.
Michel has spent the last 18 years as a network engineer/architect. As a 15-year CCIE, Michel loves the opportunity to provide training in a wide-array of network technologies. He formerly worked at Cisco, as well as in government, banking, and non-profit organizations. He has published the “Network Design Cookbook” and a science fiction novel called “The Dark End”. He has also published various iOS applications (virtual Network Engineer, Circlefalls) that can be found on Apple’s iOS App Store. Other software development experience includes python and SDN. Currently, Michel is the owner, Chief Network Architect and Lead Trainer at RouteHub Group, LLC.